Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A trifecta of sickies

We came back from our weekend in New York with nasty colds in various stages of development and have been fighting them off a our own paces since Sunday.

Ellie was snotty as we left for NY on Friday and slept the entire way home from NY on Sunday, 6 hours. Then she slept the whole night Sunday night. This concerned us a bit and we had thoughts whether we ignoring something important. Other than being tired with a runny nose she was great so we let her sleep and she was back to 100 percent by Tuesday.

Abby's two days began on Monday when she woke up and went back to bed for the day at 10 AM. Yesterday she was very tired when I went to CT for a meeting. Sick Abby plus healthy Ellie and Gib gone equaled a very long day or Abby.

Fortunately I felt great for the drive home from NY and through Tuesday AM I was great. Then it hit me as I sat in a meeting in CT, feeling really bad. Today was a lost cause and I slept a good portion of the day.

Now I am glad to say that other than some runny noses we are getting back to 100 percent. No harm, no foul and fortunately no GI symptoms.

We have bad dreams about getting stomach bugs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! So sorry to hear about the icky cold :( I hope that it doesn't interfere with Team Ellie's star performance this weekend ;)

I wanted to let you know that I saw two beautiful Brogans smilling from the pages of a CHB publicity campaign (another friend of mine has a pic of her son in the presentation- I was pretty suprised when I saw another family I know LOL!) Here is the link:

http://wbztv.com/slideshows/local_sl.../view?slide=22

I hope you enjoy- I think it was from a while ago as Ellie has less hair ;)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/eithenerosehilliard

Anonymous said...

http://wbztv.com/slideshows/local_slideshow_157150127/view?slide=22

sorry- that link was abbreviated- here is the whole thing :)

Gib and Abby Brogan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gib and Abby Brogan said...

try this:

http://wbztv.com/