- Two new IVs in her arms,
- three wires for a heart/breathing monitor,
- a dreaded N-G tube for her stomach,
- her g-tube draining to a bag,
- a foley catheter for urine,
- an epidural in her back
- and her good old central line
Friday, August 28, 2009
Back to the floor
We are back upstairs, fully wired for post-op recovery.
Right now she is sleeping comfortably with:
Fully wired, but very comfortable.
Interesting factoid of the day: the recovery nurse needed to double check with us about her CVL, (central IV line). Apparently it has been in for 1,116 days.
Yup, that's right more than three years with this line.
Please knock on wood for us right now.